 Space / 3796
    More Crusader pics.... yes, I've got too much time on my hands. —Chris Giddens
   Hey, Just uploaded a couple more pics. One is of the Strike7 team that uses the drop ships. There's a second dropship there by the way. Also there is a closeup of part of the hull and a main thruster. Some of the pics are a little blurry. I'll try (...) (24 years ago, 13-Oct-00, to lugnet.space)