 Space / 37913
Re: An homage to the spiders in my basement
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Mon, 24 Jan 2005 16:00:11 GMT

In lugnet.announce.moc, Duane Hess wrote:

Enjoy!

-Duane

Thanks to everyone who responded. This actually started out as an expansion on my sphere-pod MOC. I did the driver’s compartment first and worked forward. The legs were rather easy (a bit weak for the weight of the model though...). The middle segment and the facial area were the hardest parts to get the shape that I wanted. Mostly I just fiddled with the face while attaching all of those levers (thanks Bricklink).

It was kind of weird. I slapped the face together and just looked at it. I didn’t expect to complete it as fast as I did. The up-side-down-curled-leg pose just made me giggle though. It had to be done.

-Duane