 Space / 3786
  Re: Check out my engines

Ooooo... Nice! I really like the non-symmetrical design. Am I correct to believe that the rectangular "engine" are really some kind of FTL (Faster Than Light) generators? I also like the Wild West 4x4 barrel used as an engine; cool. (...) (24 years ago, 13-Oct-00, to lugnet.space, lugnet.build)

  Re: Check out my engines

"Mladen Pejic" <milovan@netcom.ca> wrote in message news:G2CGqA.ICy@lugnet.com... (...) Yep I love making stuff thats not symmetrical. Also all of my fighters will be like this. And the big rectangular nozzles are from the FTL drive. I'm glad (...) (24 years ago, 13-Oct-00, to lugnet.space, lugnet.build)