 Space / 37827
  Re: Earwig and the Flea

(...) I really like the clean, practical designs of the ships and the scenes you put them in. I'm looking forward to the animation. They should be in some sort of saga. (I was reluctant to make my MOC post after seeing yours this morning because I (...) (19 years ago, 17-Jan-05, to lugnet.space)

  Re: Earwig and the Flea

(...) That's thoughtful but when I saw your latest on Brickshelf, I prepared myself psychologically for being upstaged. Really, I've come to terms with it (gentle sobbing in the background).... (19 years ago, 17-Jan-05, to lugnet.space)