 Space / 37813
    Re: Earwig and the Flea —Kyle Vrieze
   (...) I did enjoy them both--they have an interesting shape, and the cockpits (both the detailing and the nice pics you were able to get) looked great! Good lookin' Photoshopping on the space and atmospheric shots. I assume the tops are flat for (...) (19 years ago, 16-Jan-05, to lugnet.space, FTX)

        Re: Earwig and the Flea —matt ciavaglia
   (...) Thanks Kyle. I used Felix's recommendation of taking the shots outdoors, in the shade on a sunny day and it made a huge difference. You are quite correct, the tops are flat for docking purposes and I'm working on another MOC with that in mind (...) (19 years ago, 17-Jan-05, to lugnet.space, FTX)