 Space / 37796
  Re: Putting downt the Riot

(...) Really cool. I really like the terraced building w/ the trans-green windows. Is it the Iron Reich Grand Plaza Hotel? And, like otherz said, the Iron Reich Garden really rocks! The whole MOC would make a great movie set, no doubt. Concerning (...) (20 years ago, 15-Jan-05, to lugnet.space, lugnet.build.mecha, FTX)

  Re: Putting downt the Riot

(...) No, the trans-green glass building is a douche-hostel for traveling douchebags. (...) Garden? Garden!? Now you're just provoking me. (...) This is perhaps your one and only valid point...I thought about posting it to .Town because as you (...) (20 years ago, 19-Jan-05, to lugnet.space, lugnet.build.mecha, FTX)