 Space / 37792
  New Presentation of an old MOC

Hello, I have just started to dable with creating wallpapers and scenes of my MOCs using photoshop. Here are some of my initial results so far: (2 URLs) brickshelf folder> The original moc photo that I used is (URL) here>. I was able to sucessfully (...) (19 years ago, 14-Jan-05, to lugnet.space, lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.publish.photography, FTX)