 Space / 37783
  Re: Command Bunker SN45 MOC

(...) Good stuff! I like the army of faceless slobs led by a band of weird-looking misfits - very GI Joe. Their guns are great - the first thing I did when I opened (URL) 4790> was connect the click-hinge and the gun piece, but the technic pin on (...) (19 years ago, 12-Jan-05, to lugnet.space, FTX)

  Re: Command Bunker SN45 MOC

(...) Marc, Thanks for your comments,... you are totally right, the lights don't fit the scene. I will improve them next time. Yeah, 4790 is a cool set... The Real Canadian Superstore up here suddenly received massive amounts of the 2002 alpha team (...) (19 years ago, 12-Jan-05, to lugnet.space, FTX)