 Space / 37751
Re: 2005 - The Year of 3vil
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Fri, 7 Jan 2005 05:52:06 GMT

Hey Ryan,

We can be two places at once (here and Classic-Space), but yeah it is a bit quiet here.

I’ve been enjoying your MOCpage background story. It’s always interesting to hear how you build things. If only more of us had the time to get into such detail. You provide a valuable resource for builders both new and experienced. Well done.

Peace and resources,

Professor Whateverly