 Space / 37738
    Military Hover Contest Winners! —Rick Hallman
   Hi kids, follow this link here and ye shall recieve the winners of the contest. Winners, contact me for your booty. (URL) (19 years ago, 5-Jan-05, to lugnet.space, lugnet.build) !

        Re: Military Hover Contest Winners! —Tony Hafner
     (...) Space Wheels contest. (2 URLs) Tony Hafner (URL) www.hafhead.com> (19 years ago, 5-Jan-05, to lugnet.space, lugnet.build, FTX)

         Re: Military Hover Contest Winners! —Rick Hallman
      (...) Heh. Good idea. All in favor, Aye! --Rick (19 years ago, 6-Jan-05, to lugnet.space, lugnet.build, FTX)

         Re: Military Hover Contest Winners! —Allister McLaren
     (...) Well, I wouldn't want to be responsible for Gil missing out on my account now, would I? Announcement to follow shortly. Allister (19 years ago, 6-Jan-05, to lugnet.space, lugnet.build, FTX)

        Re: Military Hover Contest Winners! —Kyle Vrieze
     (...) Woo Hoo! Thanks to Rick and Soren for running and judging the contest and congrats to Gil and Ryan as well. I really enjoyed building for this contest, and seeing everybody's great armored hoverin' MOCs! (19 years ago, 7-Jan-05, to lugnet.space, lugnet.build)

        Re: Military Hover Contest Winners! —Ley Ward
   Congratulations Ryan, Kyle and Gil. And, thanks to Rick and Soren for hosting the contest. May the momentum from this contest carry on into more great MOCs to come. Peace and hovering, Professor Whateverly (URL) (19 years ago, 7-Jan-05, to lugnet.space, lugnet.build, FTX)