 Space / 37723
Re: Iron Reich Telemarketers
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Mon, 3 Jan 2005 21:35:45 GMT

So you were tired with empty shells? Excellent job! Great details and lighting.

At first the telemarketing strategy seemed ill conceived as there's a lot of us
out here that'd love to have a phonecall from guys selling decent stuff: Do the
Reich want us to join the PSC or what??

Then I saw this thread: <http://news.lugnet.com/space/?n=37709>

And now I stronly suspect that they're just selling Reichivores - genetic
modified versions of Expolorovores exploiting the famous brand of the Reich, now
that the PSC is aware of them!

That would be very shrewd, and very Reichy

Cheers NB