 Space / 37616
    Re: Putting downt the Riot —Larry Pieniazek
   (...) This is the usual praise: some very nice touches, lots of good grey, the plant walls are absolutely great, shiny water, witty commentary, etc etc etc. (...) Na, you're pretty much all sweetness and light already! I spotlighted it, of course, (...) (20 years ago, 22-Dec-04, to lugnet.space, lugnet.build.mecha, FTX)

        Re: Putting downt the Riot —Keith Goldman
   (...) I thought for sure you'd mention the yellow truck, which shows a sinister train influence. (...) Awww Larry, stop it, or people will talk. We're supposed to be bitter enemies after all. It must be that holiday feeling. Its a Festivus Miracle! (...) (20 years ago, 22-Dec-04, to lugnet.space, lugnet.build.mecha, FTX)