 Space / 37590
    Re: Vorton Battle Midget —Gil Shaw
   (...) Ha! That is so cool. I love the super small MOC...and this one is so clean and marvvy...like it should come in a box of crackerjacks. I tried something similar awhiles back... (URL) I like yours much better...a similar asethetic, but put into (...) (20 years ago, 20-Dec-04, to lugnet.space, FTX)

        Re: Vorton Battle Midget —Adrian Drake
   (...) Hey that's pretty keen. I like your missile pod much better than mine. I should've stolen that. The Battle Midget had the same design constraints as yours. I knew I wanted four glinch slots on the back, and I knew I wanted a bubble canopy. (...) (20 years ago, 20-Dec-04, to lugnet.space, FTX)