 Space / 3759
3758  |  3760
Subject:
Peacemillion-based starcarrier; Any advice is welcome!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Sun, 8 Oct 2000 22:28:40 GMT

Just thinking over some starcarrier ideas, and I was wondering if I should try
to construct one based on the design of the Peacemillion (If you don't know
what it is, it appears in some later episodes of Gundam Wing.  That thing is
one of the most beautiful battleship designs ever...).  I don't think it should
be too hard, just time consuming.  I'm thinking of building it in red, black,
and blue (Not much white, though that would be the preferable color).  There's
to be fighter bays toward the back, as is seen in GW, between the engine banks.
I'll also be sure I have the angled hull right.  Plenty of hinged pieces, there
should be enough.  But, if anyone has some ideas I could use, please, tell me.
This IS a pretty big project (For me, anyway), so a few little additions to the
design would be much appreciated.  And, if I can, I'll post up a pic somewhere.
The site won't be much to look at, seeing as I don't know HTML (Used to, until
freakin' HotDog screwed up...And to think we paid over a hundred bucks for that
program...I've since had no need to use HTML, so I just forgot it), but I hope
the pic'll be worth seeing.

-Pat