 Space / 37582
37581  |  37583
Subject:
Classic Space Monument
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space, lugnet.build.microscale
Date:
Mon, 20 Dec 2004 16:09:41 GMT

Attention .spacers!
Now is the chance to let your voice be heard, and let the LEGO company know that we still want to see Classic Space sets, be they Legends or micro-scale.

Classic Space Monument

Every micro-scale town needs a Classic Space monument (or Space-themed attractions at an amusement park). 483 Alpha-1 Rocket Base seemed like an appropriate inspiration.

Classic Space Monuments 2 & 3

I wanted to also create the landing plates, to go along with the crater plate in 483. Landing plates by themselves would be rather boring, so I decided to add some small CS vehicles. The rocket transport vehicle was modeled after 462 Rocket Launcher, and the spacecraft after 918 Space Transport.

As always, comments, questions and criticisms are welcome. If you would like to vote .space, you may do so here.

-Joel