 Space / 37573
    Re: Vorton Battle Midget —Ley Ward
   (...) ROTFLMAO! This is great Adrian, firstly as a compact, concise, spacy land vehicle. It's a perfect little skid-steer unit. Those treads have been asking to be used that way(1) and I've always told them to wait. But then... the attachments. (...) (20 years ago, 20-Dec-04, to lugnet.space, FTX)

        Re: Vorton Battle Midget —Adrian Drake
   (...) Whatever you want, the mind can create. I would almost like to see other people build Battle Midgets of their own and see what crazy attachments and uses they come up with for it. I had planned on building Mech legs and space wings, but never (...) (20 years ago, 20-Dec-04, to lugnet.space, FTX)