 Space / 37571
  GECK:O

Hi all, it's me Nik. This here is the Ground Engaging Combat Killer: Optimised (URL) this is the (URL) folder> post-moderation. PLMKWYT Nik (20 years ago, 20-Dec-04, to lugnet.space, FTX) !!

  Re: GECK:O

(...) Cool! Two lots of treads in one evening. So does it climb walls? Just wondering :-) Cheers, (URL) Sci-Fi LEGO> (20 years ago, 20-Dec-04, to lugnet.space, FTX)

  Re: GECK:O

(...) Very cool, Nik. Your SNOT is compact and well greebled. The canopy really makes it. While yours is blockier (URL) than the other recent treaded unit(1),> it has a solid utilitarian feel. It's nice to see the old treads again. I've enjoyed this (...) (20 years ago, 20-Dec-04, to lugnet.space, FTX)