 Space / 37569
    Re: Vorton Battle Midget —Adrian Drake
   (...) My inspiration was me asking a co worker what I should build. He said "A Vorton Battle Midget!" I asked him "what the hell is that?" He responed "I have no idea, that's your job." So I figured out, this is it. As for the fourth weapon? I (...) (20 years ago, 20-Dec-04, to lugnet.space, FTX)

        Re: Vorton Battle Midget —Tim Courtney
   (...) I could've sworn those weapons were inspired by Derek's mom's favorite playthings. -Tim (20 years ago, 20-Dec-04, to lugnet.space, FTX)