 Space / 37523
Re: A Miner Problem (Pun Intended)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Fri, 17 Dec 2004 15:10:38 GMT

Aside from using the Rock Raiders drill piece (or several?), you might be able to make a conical helix out of a chain of a construction such as this:

(colors for clarity - heaven forbid you use such bright colors in a .space MOC!) I haven’t tried it so I’m not sure if it would really work (don’t have my bricks at work, darn it), and I don’t know what you’d put inside it. Just a thought.
James Wilson
Dallas, TX