 Space / 37465
  Re: Steel Falcon racer

(...) Hey, I was diggin this when I saw the folder earlier. I like this thing alot, it has a nice shape overall, and I am a fan of the smooth shape style. I also like what you did with the JSF canopy, building it into the structure at the back. Good (...) (20 years ago, 16-Dec-04, to lugnet.space)

  Re: Steel Falcon racer

(...) That canopy is something that sits in the back of your Lego drawer, staring at you, begging to be used, but its so hard to use. I think it turned out all right though. I have to give credit to Keith Goldman for the alternating stripe pattern (...) (20 years ago, 16-Dec-04, to lugnet.space)