 Space / 37462
  Re: Steel Falcon racer

(...) the engine supports. The little winglets on the sides of the nose are excellent as well. That's a great effect, and they even have tiny intakes on their leading edges. I'm not crazy about the tail ends of the engines (this strikes me as a case (...) (20 years ago, 16-Dec-04, to lugnet.space)

  Re: Steel Falcon racer

(...) Wow, I never thought of that before. That's what makes this place so great, the cool ideas and imagination. (...) All right all right! I get the idea! I'll fix it already ;) (...) I think I've been looking at your stuff too much. I caught the (...) (20 years ago, 16-Dec-04, to lugnet.space)