 Space / 37418
Re: Space Wheels Contest... any winners?!?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Wed, 15 Dec 2004 08:32:33 GMT

In lugnet.space, Tony Hafner wrote:
In lugnet.space, Allister McLaren wrote:
The Space Wheels Contest is now closed.

Thanks to all that entered - it was good to see so many new .spacers
entering [1]. There have been some fantastic entries, not to mention some
innovative approaches to the subject. Well done to you all.

The squirrels have been locked in a cage with printouts of all the entries
and a week's supply of acorns and told not to come out unless they have a
unanimous decision. Stay tuned. Prizes will remain shrouded in mystery
until then.

No winners are mentioned here:
http://home.cogeco.ca/~tarchive/spacewheels/spacewheels.htm

That week's supply of acorns must have run out a few days ago.  Do you have any
winners yet?

--
Tony Hafner
www.hafhead.com

Your patience is appreciated whilst the squirrels are asked some Serious
Questions.

In the meantime just talk amongst yourselves.

Speculate.

Allister.

swamped in p&ids and of course everything has to be done before christmas
because the world ends at christmas i mean does anyone seriously think the
client is going to be studying these things over christmas? what's the big
frikken rush is what i say - we'll be closed for one week... one frikken piddly
little week - what can we be possibly doing that it can't wait a week when
virtually no-one's working that week anyway.

space.