 Space / 37377
Re: Travis-inspired Aircar
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space, lugnet.people
Date:
Tue, 14 Dec 2004 04:49:46 GMT

In lugnet.space, Paul B Hartzog wrote:
   It’s December and I’m thinking about the never-forgotten Travis Kunce.

Ya, me too.

pianos
at NWBrickCon 2004

Gosh, I miss him.

   So I built another Travis-inspired aircar....

   LMKWYT
-paul

I think it’s slick. I like it. I bet Travis would have dug the Ferrari aircar posted recently too. Thanks for sharing!