 Space / 37354
    Re: A Very Spacey Christmas —Geoffrey Hyde
   Why the dull colored beard?? Wasn't Santa always supposed to have a white one?? I'm sure you could always visit bricklink and get a white one for him! Cheers ... Geoffrey Hyde "Elroy Davis" <edavis@vermontcount...store.com> wrote in message (...) (20 years ago, 12-Dec-04, to lugnet.space)

        Re: A Very Spacey Christmas —Elroy Davis
   (...) Yup. I only had one beard. Buying on Bricklink is great for getting lots of parts, but for the amount of money it takes to ship a single part, it's not really worth it. I'd buy more parts, but I know that Santa is bringing about 5 buckets, a (...) (20 years ago, 12-Dec-04, to lugnet.space)