 Space / 37345
    Re: New MOC: Sparrowhawk Pirate Strike Craft —Keith Goldman
   (...) Love is for suckers, and patrons of McDonalds. I'm feeling something, but its definetly not love. More like a chaffing sensation, and a rumbling of the bowels. (...) I grow fatigued of you....you with the your outlandish shoes, dreamy eyes, (...) (20 years ago, 12-Dec-04, to lugnet.space, FTX)

        Re: New MOC: Sparrowhawk Pirate Strike Craft —Soren Roberts
   (...) I suggest you put something on that groin abrasion and take a dump, then. (...) Heh. You're one to talk, resting on your laurels and basking in the ambiguously homoerotic adoration of your myriad drooling fanboys. Build something crappy? no, I (...) (20 years ago, 18-Dec-04, to lugnet.space, FTX)