 Space / 37316
    Re: New MOC: Sparrowhawk Pirate Strike Craft —Stefan Garcia
   NICE!!! Awesome ship design. The missiles are what really caught my eye though (weapons fanatic that I am), those are some cool designs! The way they fit onto the ship gives for a really cool look. -Stefan- (20 years ago, 10-Dec-04, to lugnet.space, FTX)

        Re: New MOC: Sparrowhawk Pirate Strike Craft —Soren Roberts
   (...) Thanks. I'm a weapons freak myself, especially missiles - and I like giving fighters the ability to break big expensive complicated things :). Soren (20 years ago, 10-Dec-04, to lugnet.space, FTX)