 Space / 3730
Re: Mark's Lego Creations Update!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space, lugnet.build
Date:
Sat, 7 Oct 2000 01:17:29 GMT

Great job, Mark. Very appealing to the eye. I really like the top view.
Beautiful detail.

--
Bob Fay
rfay@we.mediaone.net

The Shop
http://users5.50megs.com/bobfay

"Mark Sandlin" <sandlin@nwlink.com> wrote in message
Hi Everyone.

Please see the "Einhander" on my website.

http://www.nwlink.com/~sandlin/lego/spacecraft/einhander/

~Mark
--
Mark's Lego Creations