 Space / 37289
    Re: Berlinetta —Paul Baulch
   (...) How utterly gorgeous. We were all raving about this at the last meeting. Masterful use of slopes, hinges, snot, everything! I've never been more tempted to make one of my own. Cheers, (URL) Sci-Fi LEGO> (20 years ago, 8-Dec-04, to lugnet.space, FTX)

        Re: Berlinetta - Instructions —Jean-Pascal Rignault
   (...) Thanks Paul! Now you can : I've just uploaded some (URL) instructions>. Enjoy, JP. (20 years ago, 10-Dec-04, to lugnet.space, FTX)