 Space / 37245
    Protocol? —Dave Schuler
   How does one call for a contest 'round these parts? I'm interested in proposing one with a space theme, but I wasn't sure of the proper process. Is there a specific way it's done, or is it an informal if-you-propose-it-th...will-build kind of thing? (...) (20 years ago, 3-Dec-04, to lugnet.space, lugnet.general)

        Re: Protocol? —James Wilson
   (...) I think you just did! :-) (...) AFAIK, there's no "rules" for starting a contest. I would suggest getting your rules straight before posting - categories, submission method, submission format, "real" vs. CAD, etc. And if you run a bad contest, (...) (20 years ago, 3-Dec-04, to lugnet.space, FTX)

        Re: Protocol? —Dave Schuler
   (...) Oh, I'm not going through that again! But thanks for the input. I'll nail down the particulars over the weekend and post on Monday with the guidelines. Dave! (20 years ago, 3-Dec-04, to lugnet.space, FTX)