 Space / 37245
  Protocol?

How does one call for a contest 'round these parts? I'm interested in proposing one with a space theme, but I wasn't sure of the proper process. Is there a specific way it's done, or is it an informal if-you-propose-it-th...will-build kind of thing? (...) (20 years ago, 3-Dec-04, to lugnet.space, lugnet.general)

  Re: Protocol?

(...) I think you just did! :-) (...) AFAIK, there's no "rules" for starting a contest. I would suggest getting your rules straight before posting - categories, submission method, submission format, "real" vs. CAD, etc. And if you run a bad contest, (...) (20 years ago, 3-Dec-04, to lugnet.space, FTX)

  Re: Protocol?

(...) Oh, I'm not going through that again! But thanks for the input. I'll nail down the particulars over the weekend and post on Monday with the guidelines. Dave! (20 years ago, 3-Dec-04, to lugnet.space, FTX)