 Space / 37242
  Re: when is the .space computer of the month going to be updated?

(...) No, I think you meant to ask, "When is Jonathan Wilson going to review a part for the .space computer of the month?" James Wilson Dallas, TX (20 years ago, 3-Dec-04, to lugnet.space)

  Re: when is the .space computer of the month going to be updated?

(...) Well played. I welcome any submissions anyone has for 'Puter of the month. -Grand Admiral .space Curator (URL) (20 years ago, 3-Dec-04, to lugnet.space, FTX)