 Space / 37204
    Space Police MOCs —James Stacey
   Hello .Space I'm a bit of a stranger in these waters, so don't splash too much :) With the recent rise of Blacktron in our sector of the Galaxy ((URL) the Police have needed a bit of reinforcement. The Law Ranger (URL) little Buggy (URL) 'Pod' Lift (...) (20 years ago, 1-Dec-04, to lugnet.space)

        Re: Space Police MOCs —Chris Paton
   Hi James I have been following your MOCs as they have appeared on Brickshelf. I am a bit of a Space Police fan and I have enjoyed seeing what you have made out of the Space Police theme and colour scheme. I am currently building up my collection of (...) (20 years ago, 1-Dec-04, to lugnet.space)