 Space / 37178
  Red-Darkgrey themed ALC Orca Dropship and Supermodule

For all you color hecklers and moonbase lovers... Brickshelf gallery (after moderation): (URL) links: (URL) (change the last number from 1 to 14) (URL) (change the last number from 1 to 11) This is one of seven moonbase modules that I am bringing to (...) (20 years ago, 30-Nov-04, to lugnet.space, FTX) !

  Re: Red-Darkgrey themed ALC Orca Dropship and Supermodule

Dude. That is some seriously sexy cool brick. I see now why you were unsure of the dimensions of the Sokalica! S I look forward to seeing it at the Novi Toy and Hobby Expo this weekend! Rick (20 years ago, 30-Nov-04, to lugnet.space, FTX)

  Re: Red-Darkgrey themed ALC Orca Dropship and Supermodule

In lugnet.space, Trevor Pruden wrote: -snip- This was definitely worth the wait, after you casually teased us when you debuted the Orca (something like, "oh, by the way, this goes with a Moonbase supermodule that I built..."). I was really inspired (...) (20 years ago, 30-Nov-04, to lugnet.space, FTX)

  Re: Red-Darkgrey themed ALC Orca Dropship and Supermodule

Nice dropship, Trev. Oh yeah, that supermodule thingy is pretty cool too. ;) Heh! As always, good stuff and you've given me some ideas for what to do with those road/ramp sections from the racer/Spiderman Final Showdown sets. Yeah, I think the dark (...) (20 years ago, 30-Nov-04, to lugnet.space, FTX)

  Re: Red-Darkgrey themed ALC Orca Dropship and Supermodule

(...) You will? Cool! We should have a westsiders MichLUG meeting just to have dinner and hang... (20 years ago, 30-Nov-04, to lugnet.space, FTX)

  Re: Red-Darkgrey themed ALC Orca Dropship and Supermodule

(...) I second this! Hear hear! Rick (20 years ago, 30-Nov-04, to lugnet.space, FTX)

  Re: Red-Darkgrey themed ALC Orca Dropship and Supermodule

(...) I'm one half of that! (...) Dude! That is great! Wow, check the size of that Module! Magnifi! wow the corridors, the shape, the function, the checkered caution areas, the large swing crane. I love it! The Orca has so many cool details. I (...) (20 years ago, 30-Nov-04, to lugnet.space, FTX)