 Space / 37156
  Re: MOC: Shuriken

(...) Awsome mocs! may personal favorite is the bluish one. I like the look of the yellow one a lot but as you said on your mocpages page, it doesn't look right for a military craft. The black and red look ok, but I do not like the orange and white (...) (20 years ago, 28-Nov-04, to lugnet.space, FTX)

  Re: MOC: Shuriken

(...) Thanks! The sand blue one is my favorite, too. I'm experimenting with using black for the guns on the Shuriken and Pinpoint to set them apart as as separate piece of external equipment distinct from the airframe. I added color-keyed accents (...) (20 years ago, 29-Nov-04, to lugnet.space, FTX)