 Space / 37122
  Re: ALC Orca Dropship

(...) Interesting ship, Trevor. The shape is immediately recognizable as a drop ship.....I'm always amazed how strongly Aliens has imprinted on our collective spacey consciousness. I can see where you are going with the colours...blocking them in (...) (20 years ago, 26-Nov-04, to lugnet.space, FTX)

  Re: ALC Orca Dropship

(...) Vehicles? Come now, that would suggest that I would have to had to purposely postion the seats off to the side to ensure a vehicle never touches an obstruction, as well as provide features for securing a vehicle inside the cargo hold. Possibly (...) (20 years ago, 27-Nov-04, to lugnet.space, FTX)