 Space / 37030
    WIP - New Mini Dropship —Miklos Hosszu
   I am working on a new MINI dropship or something: (URL) I am not totally satisfied with it, so any comments will be welcome. MiC (20 years ago, 19-Nov-04, to lugnet.space, lugnet.cad, lugnet.build.microscale, FTX)

        Re: WIP - New Mini Dropship —David Simmons
   Hey Miklos, You may not be totally satisfied with it, but I think it looks great! The shape is very interesting, especially the large "fin" on the underside. The assymetry of the greebling is also excellent. I tend to ignore assymetry in my designs (...) (20 years ago, 20-Nov-04, to lugnet.space, lugnet.cad, lugnet.build.microscale)