 Space / 3702
Re: Small addition to Crusader gallery
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Thu, 5 Oct 2000 21:17:50 GMT

In lugnet.space, Chris Giddens writes:
Hey,
If you get some time check out the packaging for the U.S.S. Crusader.  I was
just playing around with some of the photo's I had and made the front pannel
to the 7777 U.S.S. Crusader building kit (Part of the return to Classic Space
line of toys)   ... we can dream can't we?

Uh, 7777 would be an old train set.

Wwwwwooaaa that is COOL LOOKIN' in the simulated box photo!  Love the way
you've got it coming over the landscape with the engine halo in the back.

--Todd