 Space / 37005
    Re: Mobile Party Palace (Space Wheels Contest Entry) —Erik Schroer
   When I first saw this on Brickshelf, I thought the 3vil had entered the Spacewheels contest, because it looks like a skull if you aren't paying attention, but upon closer inspection I discovered something completely different. This rolling city is a (...) (20 years ago, 16-Nov-04, to lugnet.space, FTX)

        Re: Mobile Party Palace (Space Wheels Contest Entry) —James Wilson
   (...) To me it looks like a stylized monkey head, but I was thinking along the same lines when I first saw it (aside from "What the @#$@ is that?") James Wilson Dallas, TX (20 years ago, 18-Nov-04, to lugnet.space, FTX)