 Space / 36997
    Re: Mobile Party Palace (Space Wheels Contest Entry) —Ryan Wood
   I've seen this on Brickshelf the past few days, but when it never got posted I thought "whew, I can still get a decent entry in sometime." Well scratch that. This contest is over. An insanely excellent moc you've shared with us, Tim. This is the (...) (20 years ago, 16-Nov-04, to lugnet.space, FTX)

        Re: Mobile Party Palace (Space Wheels Contest Entry) —Tim McSweeney
   (...) Sorry about the delay, getting photos I was happy with took way longer than I planned. I'm just starting out learning how to use a digital camera, after I posted the first lot I discovered a better way to light the model. Then after the second (...) (20 years ago, 16-Nov-04, to lugnet.space, FTX)