 Space / 3693
    Help to ID set with blue 2x3 ramp w/ space logo —Paul Gyugyi
   Hi, I picked up a bunch of space sets in a garage sale. In the left-over miscellanous pile of pieces, there are several blue 2x3 low-slopes with the classic space logo on them. I browsed the lugnet set reference, but didn't see such a piece in any (...) (24 years ago, 5-Oct-00, to lugnet.space)