 Space / 36921
    Re: Bunker, Manta, and Zoar —Paul Baulch
   (...) Cool. Lots of fun features. That powerplant must be dangerous, for them to situate it outside the bunker :-) (...) I like the use of the horns here. As for suggestions, perhaps you could put an additional horn on each side, helping to enclose (...) (20 years ago, 11-Nov-04, to lugnet.space, FTX)

        Re: Bunker, Manta, and Zoar —Ryan Wood
   (...) I kind of imagined an ESB scenario like on Hoth where the enemy would take out the power generator, so I situated it outside the base and gave it plenty of open space all around. I never got around to actual destruction during the NWBC battle, (...) (20 years ago, 12-Nov-04, to lugnet.space, FTX)