 Space / 36902
    Re: Looks like a big cat of some kind... —Fradel D. Gonzales
   Pretty nifty moc. I've seen other renditions of this vehicle but this far is my fav and I don't even play the game. For 4-wheeled shootin action, I'm all about Jackal. F (20 years ago, 10-Nov-04, to lugnet.space, FTX)

        Re: Looks like a big cat of some kind... —Jeremiah VanderMark
   (...) Thanks Fradel, that was my main goal with this moc. I've seen dozens of Lego 'Hogs, and each one seems to focus on a specific feature to the exclusion of the whole vehicle. I like to think that this one gets more right than the rest, but I can (...) (20 years ago, 11-Nov-04, to lugnet.space, FTX)