 Space / 36899
  Re: PersonAir

(...) You weren't there, were you? I didn't take any pictures, and I haven't seen my stuff in any of the galleries I have seen posted by others. Please post a link if you can find some- I'm curious about what has now been seen! I had all 8 of my (...) (20 years ago, 9-Nov-04, to lugnet.space, FTX)

  Re: PersonAir

(...) No I wasn't! I just saw some brickshelf galleries. One of the galleries was cleary showing your racer collection. I tryed to find it back though, but it seems that Brickshelf had a data base problem, and I can't find Mark Sandlin's folder, as (...) (20 years ago, 9-Nov-04, to lugnet.space, FTX)