 Space / 36898
Re: PersonAir
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Tue, 9 Nov 2004 01:32:21 GMT

   Wonderful SNOT work again. The curve along the back of the fuselage is very nice, and the lightsaber handle taillights are killer. There are other neat details all over, but for some reason I don’t think the whole comes together as nicely as the Isetta. Something about the engines just seems clunky compared to the body. Perhaps it’s the width of the bottom half, and the fact that the sides down there aren’t curved.

Thanks Tony! Hmmm I think I know why it does not come as well as the Isetta : I couldn’t integrate the engines in the ship’s body as I could before. So they really look like they were added later, which they actually were, in a way...

   I just took a look through your gallery again, and I was surprised to see how much I’ve been copying from you! I’ve got a racer that I brought to NWBrickCon last weekend that borrows a lot of details from various models you’ve done. I already knew that I had hit upon some ideas similar to some of your models, but after looking around some more I’m wondering if I was channeling you late one night. I’ll try to get that posted later this week.

Oh I think I saw it, displayed with all your other racers, right? I was wandering why you didn’t post it yet! :-)

Thanks again for the good words Tony. Cheers,

JP.