 Space / 36874
Re: Female humanoid; 4508 alternate
Newsgroups:
lugnet.build.mecha, lugnet.loc.nl, lugnet.space
Date:
Fri, 5 Nov 2004 15:31:45 GMT

In lugnet.build.mecha, Eric Sophie wrote:
ok, wow, this is only made from the parts in the Titan XP?
Sheeeeesh, you have a nack for making cool stuff from limited parts!

Well thanks, apparently I do..

Things I dig:

* The head, neat how you made that.
Lots of Schleim ;-)

* The chest, heh heh.
* The way those large solid canopy/slopes form the sides of the torso.
These parts are also very important for the construction!

* The pelvis area
* The feet! wow! That worked out well!
The part I started with, not exactly knowing what I was gonna build

* The fact it is composed from limited parts (Titan XP) • I think it's my specialty

So how did you feel showing this at Lego World?
Also did anyone take a picture of Roxy on display?
I would like to add it to the Mech Expo section of the side bar.

It was great showing her. Especially some female visitors did appreciate her.

The show wasn't devided in categories, so I showed all of my models on one big
stand (table). Ofcourse I have taken some pics of my stand but only have 1
detailed pic of her.

Great work Nate!

Thanks!

Nate