 Space / 36836
    Re: End Caps! —Ken Dowd
   (...) Ya, I noticed. As a Castle guy I was trying to ignore being beaten to the punch by the Grand Admiral - but you Space types just have to rub it in, don'cha? ;) Ken (20 years ago, 2-Nov-04, to lugnet.space, lugnet.castle, FTX)

        Re: End Caps! —Mark Sandlin
   (...) I prefer to think of it as "lasering" it in. (URL) (all complaints about modded frap ray can be directed to (URL)) -Grand Admiral .space Curator (URL) (20 years ago, 2-Nov-04, to lugnet.space, lugnet.castle, FTX)