 Space / 36796
    Re: Giant Space Baby attack! —Manfred Moolhuysen
   (...) I just think it needs a better picture, Daniel. In lugnet.space, Tim McSweeney wrote: (...) Are these still available in the LEGOLAND parks also? With friendly greetings, M. Moolhuysen. (20 years ago, 1-Nov-04, to lugnet.space, FTX)

        Re: Giant Space Baby attack! —Daniel Rubin
   (...) yeah, those pics aren't particularly in focus... maybe next time I shoot a MOC, I will reshoot the frame. The frames went on clearance for half price at S@H in the US a few months ago, and I grabbed a bunch, now I just need to use em. The gray (...) (20 years ago, 2-Nov-04, to lugnet.space, FTX)