 Space / 36781
  Sythe Space Police III Light Fighter

this is a fighter I made a few years ago, after being inspired by Mark Sandlin's work. I just recently did a few upgrades, and finally took pictures (URL) (20 years ago, 1-Nov-04, to lugnet.space)

  Re: Sythe Space Police III Light Fighter

(...) would definitely be reformed. I love the look. It's BLACKEREST! Almost as though...hmmm...the Blacktron Empire itself is secretly infiltrating the Space Police? The mind boggles. Or at least my tiny little mind does. --Dave (20 years ago, 1-Nov-04, to lugnet.space)

  Re: Sythe Space Police III Light Fighter

Wow! The assymmetry you designed for this ship works very well! Very nice looking. Cheers, JP. (20 years ago, 1-Nov-04, to lugnet.space)

  Re: Sythe Space Police III Light Fighter

(...) Were you inspired by this old thing? (URL) That would have been quite a few years ago. :) -Grand Admiral .space Curator (URL) (20 years ago, 1-Nov-04, to lugnet.space, FTX)

  Re: Sythe Space Police III Light Fighter

Actually, I was inspired to build a capital ship, which is currently in rebuild, on its third incarnation. I figured it would need fighter escort, and came up with the build, based on what I was doing at the time. The Bricirui has been on computer (...) (20 years ago, 1-Nov-04, to lugnet.space, FTX)

  Re: Sythe Space Police III Light Fighter

(...) Glad you like it! Keep building! -Grand Admiral .space Curator (URL) (20 years ago, 1-Nov-04, to lugnet.space, FTX)