 Space / 36734
    Re: The RE_wing. A recon version of the E-Wing fighter —Douglas R. Clark
   (...) From a technical/construction perspective I really like the model. I really like how you were able to make all the angles mate-up cleanly as well as the ablilty to skin the entire model in tiles. I also like how you implemented the cockpit (...) (20 years ago, 27-Oct-04, to lugnet.space, lugnet.starwars, FTX)

        Re: The RE_wing. A recon version of the E-Wing fighter —brent skadan
   Thank you for your comments. I agree with you on the tile aspect - I wish Lego did make larger tiles. The only ones I know of are from their Scalia series and they only come in lime green and orange (as well as being very hard to find). I also, (...) (20 years ago, 29-Oct-04, to lugnet.space, lugnet.starwars, FTX)