 Space / 36719
  ExoJeep: A space wheels contest entry

Check it here:(URL) ExoJeep> This is my second entry to the space wheels contest. A little bit more rugged than the Moon Buggy, and better inspired by landscape scenes of Mars and my Jeep. -Avery (20 years ago, 26-Oct-04, to lugnet.space, lugnet.gaming.starship, FTX)

  Re: ExoJeep: A space wheels contest entry

Hi, one question: Is there at least _one_ part from Lego in this jeep? Ronald (20 years ago, 26-Oct-04, to lugnet.space, lugnet.gaming.starship)

  Re: ExoJeep: A space wheels contest entry

(...) That would be a no. My unsincere apologies to all those Lego purists out there. We see now the beginning of the rise of the clones, the war has begun! (chuckling inside) Avery (20 years ago, 27-Oct-04, to lugnet.space, lugnet.gaming.starship)

  Re: ExoJeep: A space wheels contest entry

(...) Clone brick constructions go here: (URL) -Grand Admiral .space Curator (URL) (20 years ago, 27-Oct-04, to lugnet.space, lugnet.gaming.starship, FTX)